Please select the links below to review the topics:
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100.00 CAD
Orders under $100 shipping is $24.95 CAD
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES CANADA
*** UPS is experiencing delays please add a couple days to these estimates***
ONTARIO: 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
BC: VANCOUVER 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS, INTERIOR/ISLAND 5 BUSINESS DAYS
QUEBEC: 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
NOVA SCOTIA/PEI/NEW BRUNSWICK: 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS
SASKATCHEWAN/MANITOBA: 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS
ALBERTA: 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100.00 US
Orders under $100 shipping is $20.00 US
Estimated 4-7 business day delivery for all US orders.
AKPRO CANADA ship exclusively via UPS. UPS cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. To make sure that shipments to addresses with P.O. Boxes and rural routes get to their proper destination, please enter a physical street address.
Orders ship from Toronto, Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
Once an order is shipped, customers will receive an email with the tracking number associated with their delivery. Shipments can be tracked at: ups.com/tracking
UPS uses sub-contracted delivery services to some rural destinations. Not all delivery options are available in these circumstances. If you have questions regarding these restrictions, please call at 1 866 772 5776 or 905 844 3067. Also some of these rural zones orders might be contacted to pay shipping charges or additional shipping charges even in the case of orders where free shipping has been qualified.
AKPRO CANADA Online Order Pickup Policy
Online orders can be placed through our website.
Customers must provide accurate contact information, including phone number and email address, for order confirmation and communication.
2. Order Confirmation
Customers will receive an order confirmation via email and/or SMS with the details of their order. Please review the confirmation carefully, and if there are any discrepancies, contact our customer support immediately.
3. Pickup Location:
Orders can be picked up at our designated pickup location:
AKPRO CANADA 4141 Sladeview Crescent, Mississauga, Ontario L5L 5T1
Which will also be clearly specified during the checkout process.
4. Pickup Times:
Once you receive a confirmation email your order is ready for pickup, you can pick up during the business hours below:
Mon: 11AM - 5PM
Tues, Wed, Thurs & Friday: 11AM - 6PM
Saturday: 11AM - 5PM
Please arrive at the pickup location with your order confirmation.
5. Order Retrieval: Our staff will prepare your order, and it will be ready for pickup and confirm once the order is ready. Once you receive an email notification your order is ready for pick up, you may come into the store to pick up your order.
6. Order Changes and Cancellations:
If you need to make changes to your order or wish to cancel it, contact our customer support as soon as possible. Please note that order changes and cancellations may be subject to our policies and any applicable fees.
7. Customer Support:
If you have any questions, concerns, or encounter issues with your order pickup, please reach out to our customer support team. Contact information can be found on our website or in your order confirmation.
A Return Authorization must be requested with our customer service department, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to email the original invoice/receipt number.
AKPro Canada reserves the right to refuse any unauthorized returns.
AKPro Canada is not responsible for any shipping costs to return any products unless the product is defective or damaged.
Shipments of wrong sizes, colours or styles will be accepted for exchange only providing they are in the original condition as provided and within 30 days of purchase. (AKPRO Canada is not responsible for the shipping charges).
Final Sale merchandise is not permitted to be returned and will be refused.
A 20% restocking fee will apply for all returned products returned within 30 days of purchase, shipping fees are nonrefundable. Restocking fee is not applicable to any defective products, only if AKPRO Canada is informed within 30 days of purchase.
Please allow 10 business days from when our warehouse receives the product, for your account to be credited or a refund is issued.
PICKUP ORDERS: There will be a restocking fee for pickup orders cancelled after processed or not picked up.
RETURNS FOR TURF SHOES
- A Return Authorization must be requested with our customer service department, by emailing email@example.com. Please ensure to email the original invoice/receipt number.
- AKpro Canada reserves the right to refuse any unauthorized returns.
- AKpro Canada is not responsible for any shipping costs to return any products unless the product is defective or damaged.
- Exchanges for another size will be accepted providing shoes are in the original condition & packaging (no scuffs, or grass/turf marks on shoe). A $20.00 Fee will apply for any new/replacement shoes are to be shipped out.
- Exchanges or returns are only valid within 30 days of purchase.
- Final Sale merchandise is not permitted to be returned and will be refused.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply for all returned Turf Shoes returned within 30 days of purchase. Restocking fee is not applicable on any defective products, only if AKPRO Canada is informed within 30 days of purchase.
- Please allow 10 business days from when our warehouse receives the product, for your account to be credited or a refund is issued.
The original receipt is required for all returns & warranties.
We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please contact us as soon as you find or encounter any problems with your product.
We offer a 7-day money back guarantee and 14-day exchange or credit for all products we sell. All products must be returned in their original packaging and in new condition. Please note it is the customer’s responsibility for shipping the product to AKPRO Canada.
Field Hockey sticks & Goalie equipment are covered for defects under our warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Accessories (including bags, shin guards and gloves) are covered for 30 days from date of purchase.
Due to the Nature of the game of hockey, it is not possible to fully guarantee any stick against breakage. Your Grays stick is guaranteed against faulty workmanship or material defection. Should there be a fault in the composition or manufacture of the stick, it will manifest itself within one month of purchase.
After this time the majority of the breakages are caused directly as a result of some direct contact (i.e. Stick tackles or clash with goalkeeper). Under these circumstances, the breakage is not a fault of the stick, or a fault in manufacturer. AKPRO Canada cannot be held responsible for any misuse, poor stick care or minor defects caused by the nature of the game of hockey.
What the warranty does not cover is normal wear and tear of the product as a result of ordinary use or misuse, such as chips on sticks (inside or outside), scratches, vibrations, straps, unravelling of grips and any other cosmetic damage that does not affect the playability or the integrity of the product.
Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by AKPRO Canada and Grays. AKPRO Canada cannot guarantee the warranty of your product until it is examined.
MAINTAINING YOUR STICK
At AKPRO Canada we encourage all players to look after their hockey stick. Below are some simple guidelines to help you prolong the life of your stick.
- After practice, training or matches, allow the stick to dry naturally away from any Radiator or artificial heat source.
- Wipe down the stick after use in wet conditions and allow to dry naturally.
We would recommend that you should not:
- Leave your stick in damp and wet conditions (i.e. inside your stick bag, in the boot of your car) this will encourage both the wooden fibres and any reinforcement to deteriorate more quickly.
- Your Field hockey stick is not intended for striking other sticks, benches, goal posts, or for use on concrete or other unconventional surfaces. (Damage resulting from such misuse will not be covered under AKPRO Canada’s warranty).
Field Hockey Stick Sizing Guide