The Bownet Portable Field Hockey Net is Durable, Light Weight & Simple to Setup.
One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
BOW™ poles and powder-coated frame engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Goal sets up in 120 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take downtime, and reducing risk of injury during game and practice
- The rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, powder-coated frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable roller case for easy portability and storage
• Set-Up Time - 120 seconds (Two People)
• Weight - 38 pounds
• Roller Case Size - 47" x 12" x 8"
• Shipping Box Weight - 44.5 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 48" x 13" x 9"
Each net is sold individually.
For This Product, there will be no additional Shipping Charge it has been included in the Price